The Mutual Heights Building is situated at 14 Darling Street, Cape Town CBD.
- From Cape Town International Airport, take the N2 highway (Settler’s Way) in the direction of Cape Town.
- Continue on the N2 (It changes its name to Nelson Mandela Boulevard) until you reach the city
- Take Exit 1A to Strand Street.
- Follow Strand Street through two sets of traffic lights.
- At the third traffic lights (a major intersection) turn left into Adderley Street.
- Continue through a set of pedestrian lights (McDonalds will be on your left).
- At the next set of lights turn left into Darling Street;
- Pass through the first set of lights (Parliament Street);
- Mutual Heights Building is now immediately on your right hand side, on the corner of Darling Street and Parliament Street;
- The entrance to the building is a pair of very large doors located next to Capitec Bank.
- You have arrived!
- Park at the entrance.
- We will meet you just inside the doors and direct you around the corner to your parking bay.
Please Note: If you are using GPS navigation please ensure you enter 14 Darling Street, Cape Town CBD. As there is another Darling Street in an industrial area near the airport.