Directions to Mutual Heights from Cape Town Station
The Mutual Heights Building is situated at 14 Darling Street, Cape Town CBD.
- Take the Adderley Street Exit from the station.
- As you hit Adderley Street turn left. You will now be facing toward Table Mountain.
- Walk towards the mountain, your first major intersection will be where Adderley crosses Strand Street.
- Continue toward the mountain through a set of pedestrian lights (McDonalds will be on your left).
- At the next set of lights turn left into Darling Street;
- Pass through the first set of lights (Parliament Street);
- Mutual Heights Building is now immediately on your right hand side, on the corner of Darling Street and Parliament Street;
- The entrance to the building is a pair of very large doors located next to Capitec Bank.
- You have arrived!
- If you are driving, park at the entrance.
- We will meet you just inside the doors and direct you around the corner to your parking bay.
Please Note: If you are using GPS navigation please ensure you enter 14 Darling Street, Cape Town CBD as there is another Darling Street in an industrial area near the airport.